Leader BVP Heavy Duty Pump
Submitted by aaron on Thu, 2012-07-05 16:46
This Heavy-duty submersible pump is ideal for large drainage and emptying applications (eg. construction sites). It is Suitable for pumping dirty water containing particles with maximum diameter up to 1.25”.
- Pump has wear-resistant impeller with insert reinforcement.
- Supplied with power cable with plug and self-sealing fitting and 4 step fitting.
- Built using anti-corrosive and rust-proof materials.
- Pump can be operated vertically or horizontally.
- Motor with thermic overload protection.
- Excellent cooling of the motor that enables the pump to operate even when it is partially submerged.
- Supplied with 16’ power cable with plug, self-sealing fitting and 4-step fitting.
- Oil free.
GPH - 5000
Max Head - 36'
Volts - 115
Watts - 1000
Size - 15-1/2" x 9-1/4" x 9-1/4"
Outlet - 1-1/2" FPT with or without optional elbow. Also includes optional fitting to change outlet to 1-1/2 inch or 2 inch barb.