Take Control of Your Water Supply
Rainwater harvesting is the practice of collecting rainwater off a hard surface, typically a roof and diverting it into a holding tank where it can be reused. Applications range from outdoor uses such as watering your garden or washing your car to household uses such as laundry, showers and toilet flushing. With proper treatment, rainwater can be used for drinking and cooking.
- Rainwater is a free source of water
- Environmentally responsible
- Promotes self-sufficiency and helps conserve water
- Rainwater is better for plants because it is not chlorinated
- Ease the burden on over loaded municipal systems
We have everything you need to catch, contain, treat and pump your rainwater.
- First Flush & Pre-Filtration
- Rain Water Pumps
- Cisterns, Water Tanks and Rain Barrels
- Tank Level Management
- Water Treatment and Purification
- Rain Water Irrigation Equipment