Dig Solar Irrigation Timer (Garden Hose Connections)
Dig Solar Irrigation Timer
(Garden Hose Connections)
DIG's EVO100 innovative ambient light (solar) powered Hose End Timer (Tap Timer) is a DC timer with built-in solenoid and high flow diaphragm valve for reliable operation in all conditions.
Easily connected to most outdoor faucets, the EVO100 Hose End Timer (Tap Timer) uses the latest and most efficient technology to enable this timer to function at any time, night or day, and in any weather with no direct sunlight required after it is charged.
The EVO100 features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and simple, icon-based programming with weekly or cyclical programs, four start times per day, durations of up to six hours, program delay of up to 99 days, program off, manual operation, and a sensor wire connection to accept a rain sensor.
- Powered by a patented time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system fueled by ambient light (solar)
- Easy to install, icon-based programming for easy navigation
- Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times per day
- Large, high resolution screen with an AM/PM clock
- Blinking notification on days the hose end timer is active
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Manual irrigation cycle
- Energy conservation feature automatically turns the hose end timer screen off after fifteen minutes
- Power level meter indicates the approximate charge (energy available)
- High flow diaphragm valve with DC solenoid.
- Easy rain sensor installation through external wire
- Up to four start times per day in weekly or cyclical schedule provides added flexibility for any type of watering application.
- Rain off/delay option with automatic restart up to 99 days
- Waterproof construction ensures reliable operation in harsh environments
- Environmentally friendly; utilizes RoHS compliant components
- Three year warranty
- Operating pressure: 10 to 80 PSI (.7 to 6.8 bar)
- Flow range:: .1 to 8 GPM (.38 to 30 L/H)
- Temperature range: 38-130øF (3-54øC)
- Connection: Female hose thread inlet (FHT) x male hose thread outlet (MHT) or British standard thread for tap (BSP)
- Power source:Ambient light (solar)
- Sensor connection:Yellow wire for closed contact rain sensor
- Input:: 3,000 - 100,000+ LUX
- Controller dimensions: 5.75? W x 6.76? H x 2.25? D (14.6 cm W x 17.1 cm H x 6.3 cm D)
- Watering duration: 1 minute up to 5 hours and 59 minutes set in one minute increments
- Watering frequency: Weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days, or intervals from one to thirty (1- 30) days utilizing 365 day yearly calendar with leap year.
- Weekly schedule: the hose end timer (tap timer) can be programmed to operate on any day of the week, such as Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Cyclical schedule: the hose end timer can be programmed to operate on odd days, even days, or at specific intervals such as every three days.
- Timer housing: high impact plastic
- Inlet valve and solenoid: glass reinforced nylon with stainless steel plunger and spring.