PRESSURE SENSOR KIT MONO & SUBDRIVE 75-150 MPKIT
Franklin Pressure Sensor Kit, Mono/SubDrive 75/100/150
The pressure sensor kit includes a pressure sensor, pressure sensor boot, a small screwdriver with Allen wrench, and a 10’ cable.
Instructions for installing the pressure sensor are in the SubDrive Manual, which describes the necessary precautions and guidelines.
The basic steps for installing the pressure sensor are also noted here for convenience:
1) Disconnect power to the SubDrive, and allow at least 5 minutes for the bus capacitors in the drive to discharge.
2) Discharge the pressure from the water system by opening a faucet.
3) Remove the pressure sensor boot. Disconnect the two wires to the present pressure sensor and remove the sensor from the plumbing.
4) Attach the pressure sensor from this kit to the plumbing and connect the two wires. Attach the pressure sensor boot over the sensor.
5) Reconnect power to the Drive.