Leader Ecosub 400 1/4 HP (1,740 GPH / 29 GPM) Clear Water Pump
Leader Ecosub 400 Clear Water Pump 1/4 HP (1,740 GPH / 29 GPM)
The Leader Ecosub is an environmentally safe high quality pump for water gardening, waterfalls, drainage and flood prevention. These pumps are corrosion proof with no screws and a ceramic shaft sleeve for long life. The energy efficient motor is oil free and has built in overload protection. This 1/4 horsepower pump has a maximum flow of 1740 GPH/29 GPM and a maximum head of 20' (8 PSI).
This is a direct replacement for the Beckett PS1250A and the Little Giant WGP-60.
- 1/4 horsepower motor with thermic overload protection
- Anti-corrosive and rust-proof materials
- Wear resistant shaft and impeller
- Excellent cooling of the motor allows operation while only partially submerged
- Pumps water down to 1/5"
- 1 1/4" FIPT discharge
- Handles 1/2" solids
- Includes adapter for 1 1/4" hose
- Made in Italy
- 1 Year Warranty
- Horsepower: 1/4
- Flow (GPM): 24 GPM @ 5' Head
- Flow (GPH): 1440 GPH @ 5 Head
- Shut Off: 20'
- Power Cord: 16'
- Voltage: 115v
- Phase: 1
- Hertz: 60
- Amps 2
- Watts: 220
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 5.5
- Length: 10.5"
|Item #||GPH Flow @ Feet of Head|
Blue shaded areas indicate most efficient points on curve.
|Item #||GPM Flow @ Feet of Head||Max Head|