Little Giant OPWG-71 (4,500 GPH / 75 GPM) Out of Pond Pump
Little Giant OPWG-71 (4,500 GPH/75 GPM) Out of Pond Pump
The Little Giant Professional Series of pumps produce a maximum flow rate with minimal electrical consumption. The dollars saved from reduced operating costs can pay for the pump in a matter of months.
The Professional Series are end suction centrifugal pumps, designed to be located on the perimeter of the pond. This eliminates the need for wading into the pond to service the pump or pump intake filter. By locating the pump outside of the pond, you also greatly reduce the chance of electrical shock.
The Professional Series was designed with the professional in mind. Built tough, the pump housings are injection molded of corrosion resistant thermoplastics, and are mounted to custom-built motors. Each Professional Series pump is thoroughly tested prior to shipment. When properly installed, your pump is designed to provide years of dependable, reliable service.
Install these pumps wherever you desire. The Professional Series was designed for water gardening, not industrial applications, generating noise levels equivalent to a small electrical fan at 52 dB.
NOTE: For above the water level applications, a leaf basket (566106), is required to act as a priming chamber.
- Thermally protected, enclosed, fan cooled, permanent split capacitor motor
- 115V or 230V operation (pre-wired for 115V)
- 1 1/2" FNPT intake and discharge ports
- Motors are enclosed for excellent protection and weather resistance
- Low power consumption
- For larger systems, plumb two or more units in parallel to economically multiply the flow
- Volute - Corrosion-resistant thermoplastic
- Volute Cover - Corrosion-resistant thermoplastic
- Impeller - Glass-filled Noryl
- Shaft Seal - Carbon/Ceramic
|GPM Flow @ Feet of Head|