3 cu/ft Ecomix ION Filter w/WS-1 Clack Metered Control Valve
This item is not eligible for free shipping. Our shipping specialists will contact you with a detailed quote after ordering.
Ecomix is a turnkey solution for removing hardness, iron, manganese, tannins and ammonia. All in one filter!
ECOMIX is an advanced multi-purpose softening material for problem water. It comprises 5 special components made from natural and synthetic materials. After loading a softener with Ecomix, it separates into five layers ensuring efficient and robust operation.
Why Using ECOMIX is more effective than traditional filtration techniques:
- Removes ferrous, ferric, organic and colloidal iron and manganese at the highest concentration levels on the market;
- Removes color of water caused by presence of tannins;
- Works at low TDS, low hardness, high H2S and pH 5-9;
- Works with low salt consumption.
The Ecomix approach has created new perspectives for numerous water treatment companies:
- Simple and manageable technology for treatment of high iron problem water that only takes a simple water quality test to provide a solution.
- Works in normal softeners - no extra inventory is needed for water with iron.
- Easy assembling, installation and maintenance.
- Low distribution and deployment costs.
Clack WS-1 Series Control Valve
Clack's WS1 Automatic valve is a state of the art control head designed for residential and commercial applications requiring flow rate up to 27 GPM (6.1 m3/hr. It has a backwash ability capable of servicing up to 22" diameter tanks.
The valve acts as a primary centre that directs and regulates all cycles of water softening or filtration. It can be set to perform downflow regeneration or simply backwash and rinse.
The valve comes in different program versions and is controlled by a solid state microprocessor with front panel setting and screen display
The WS1 has 9 injector sizes to choose from for different draw rates.
- 8 hr. battery back-up
- Microswitches available
- Front panel display with totalizer
- Double backwash feature
- Adjustable 6-cycle controls (time clock or meter control)
- Four modes of operation: meter immediate, meter delayed, time clock, or pressure differential
- Treated water regenerant refill
- Twin alternating option
- (for Softener, Greensand Filter & Catalytic Carbon Units)
|ECO MIX FILTER|
|Part No.||Media||Flow Rate Service||Flow Rate Peak||Backwash||Mineral Tank|
|CLK/ECOMIX15||1.5 Bags||5.7||6||2.6||10" x 54"|
|CLK/ECOMIX2||2 Bags||8.0||8||4.0||12" x 52"|
|CLK/ECOMIX3||3 Bags||11||11||6.5||14" x 65"|
|Clack accessories sold separately|