960 ml Fix-A-Leak
946 ml Fix-A-Leak
- Fix-A-Leak will repair minor leaks in your hot tub or pools plumbing
- Fix-A-Leak is a blended concentrated material designed to seal leaks in virtually any material
- Fix-A-Leak can be applied for leaks in the shell of your hot tub and works just as well to repair small leaks in your internal plumbing
- Fix-A-Leak can seal holes up to 1/8" in diameter and will form a permanent seal in the hole
- Use just 8oz. per 1,000 gallons for minor leaks and a second bottle for larger leaks
- Bypass Filter before adding FIX-A-LEAK to water.
- With pump running add FIX-A-LEAK slowly through skimmer or in front of any other suction intake.
- FIX-A-LEAK is very heavy and will sink to the lowest point rather quickly. It must be stirred back into suspension every 4-6 hrs. during circulation of water.
- Continue to recirculate water until the leak has stopped.
- After the leak has stopped, give it the proper time to cure (24-48 hrs.). You may then return to normal filtration.
- Treatment can be repeated if necessary.
Once you determine the leak has stopped, drain your tub. Properly wipe down the spa with a wet cloth, nothing abrasive. Allow to dry for 4-5 days to all FIX A LEAK to properly cure.
*NOTE* Never allow cartridges or DE elements to dry before they are cleaned. Rinse clean with water.