Franklin "E1" Grinder Retrofit Kit
Franklin Engineered "E1" Grinder Retrofit Kit
Low pressure sewage, direct simplex replacement grinder for positive displacement grinder systems.
- Vertical 1-1/4" FNPT discharge.
- Fast, simple, and easy installation.
- Epoxy-coated steel cover.
- Watertight junction box for ease of installation and servicing.
- 1-1/4" cast iron anti-siphon/check valve.
- 1-1/4" NPT (SST) piping.
- Adjustable alarm float switch preset at factory.
- 2 hp, 3450 rpm, high starting torque, automatic grinder pump with mechanical float switch.
- Tight cutting clearances for superior cutting action, grinding 414,000 cuts per minute.
- Quick disconnect plug.
- Rigid construction for ease of handling.
Full Load Amps/Watts
|Performance (GPM @ Head)||Shut-Off||PSI||Plug|
After being installed in E ONE chamber, it may require the vent tube being full of water. The chamber will need to full enough to trip the float, and the vent column can be filled with a garden hose. After that the pump should bypass any airlock and work fine. The manual run button on the E ONE panel does NOT work anylonger.