DUPLEX ALTERNATOR - USE WITH UT3P, UT2W & SUBDRIVES
Franklin Mono/SubDrive Duplex Alternator
Franklin Electric’s SubDrive Alternator allows a water system to alternate between two parallel pumps controlled by separate SubDrives. The user-selected switching interval balances the run time of each pump system to evenly disperse the workload. The SubDrive Duplex Alternator is ideal for applications requiring redundant systems.
For high demand situations, the Alternator works on a lead-lag principle. When demand exceeds the capacity of one pumping system, the other comes online to supplement production.
NEMA 4 enclosure protects against:
- Rain, sleet, snow, and external ice
- Splashing or hose-directed water
- Falling dirt or windblown dust
- Input Voltage: 115V
- Input Hertz: 60
- Factory Set Pressure 50 PSI
- Adjustment Range: 25-80 PSI
- Enclosure: NEMA 4
- Temperature: -13 to 125°F (-25 to 51°C)
- Relative Humidity: 0-100%, non-condensing or condensing.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Height: 5.8”
- Width: 5.8”
- Depth: 3.6”