Hydronix Residential 5 Stage, 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis System (NSF Certified)
Hydronix Residential 5 Stages 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis System (NSF Certified)
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is one of the most convenient and economical methods of reducing unwanted contaminates in your drinking water. This system provides 50 gallons PER DAY (GPD) of clean, clear, refreshing drinking water and is an approved alternative to boiling water during boil water advisories.
Reverse Osmosis is the process of filtering water molecules through a semipermeable membrane, causing most of the impurities and contaminant to be rinsed down the drain. The now treated water is routed to a special holding tank which can then be used for consumption.
The Thin Film Composite (TFC) reverse osmosis membrane rejects a high percentage of impurities to bring you the most advanced RO technology at an affordable price.
- Quick connect Hydrofit fittings
- Assemble with NSF components: Filter Housing, Membrane Housing, Cartridges, Faucet, Fittings & Tubing
- Filter wrench & complete installation kit included
- TFC membrane element
- High quality Pre and Post filters
- 100% wet tested
Installation Kit Includes:
- Adapter -1/2” FIPT x 1/2" MIPT x 1/8” FIPT
- Filter housing wrench
- Drain Saddle
- Ball valve
- Tank ball valve
- 10’ white tubing
- 3’ black tubing
- Storage tank
- Daily Production Rate: 50 GPD
- Tank Capacity: 4.5 gallons (3.2 usable)
- Recovery Rate: 1:4 Product Waste
- Nominal Salt Rejection: 98%
- Operating Pressure: 40 – 80 PSI
- Operating Temperature: 40 – 100° F
- Water Hardness: < 120 PPM (7 GPG)
- Ph Range: 3 – 11
- TDS: < 1000 PPM
RO membrane: Change recommended based on periodic TDS rejection tests. Typical is every two years.
System features 5-stages of treatment:
- STAGE 1 - (HYD-SDC251005) 5 micron sediment pre-filtration for mechanical reduction of rust and particulate, and provides membrane protection.
- STAGE 2 & 3 - (HYD-CB251010) activated carbon block for reduction of tastes, odors, chlorine, & organic impurities (2 Req.).
- STAGE 4 - (HYD-TW181250D) thin film composite Reverse Osmosis Membrane for reduction of dissolved solids, including the range of toxic heavy metals, plus Giardia & Cryptosporidium cysts.
- STAGE 5 - (HYD-ICF10) activated in line carbon post-filtration for final polishing of off-tastes & odors.
Maintenance: Pre and post filters recommended change every six months for regular usage, or once a year in light usage.
Hydronix 50 GPM NSF Reverse Osmosis Parts
|Diag. No.||Item No.||Description|
|Stage 1||LIQ-510||Spun Polypropylene Sediment Cartridge 10" x 2 1/2" x 5 Micron|
|Stage 2 & 3||LIQ-CB1010||Carbon Block Cartridge 10" x 2 1/2" x 10 Micron (2 Req.)|
|Stage 4||LIQ-M50||Reverse Osmosis 50 GPD Filmtec Membrane|
|Stage 5||HYD-ICF10||Inline Carbon Filter (Ice Filter) 10" x 1/4" FIPT|
|Stage 5||MUR-MA2||Mur-lok 1/4" (Tube x MIPT) Male Adapter (2 Req.)|
|LIQ-92313||Reverse Osmosis 3.2 Gallon Storage Tank|
|LIQ-EC32CP||Hydronix LF 32 Series Chrome Plated Elegant Ceramic Faucet|
|Not all products are currently in stock. Non-stocking items can be ordered, which may increase delivery times.|