Natural Chemistry 2 lt Spa Perfect
Natural Chemistry 2 lt Spa PerfectAbsorbs Organic Material Oils, Soaps, etc.
Spa Perfect is an all natural, powerful enzyme that breaks down organics to reduce spa maintenance and prevent scum lines, organic staining and surface oils. It eliminates skin and eye irritation and strong chemical odors, making water feel soft and silky.
- Reduces skin & eye irritation
- Reduces strong chemical odors
- Non-toxic and will not harm the environment
- Continually cleans spa filters to prolong filter cycles
- Compatible with all sanitizers and spa surfaces
- Your spa water needs to be over 95°F to add Spa Perfect on a weekly basis
- All natural and non toxic
- Works with all sanitizers and sanitizing systems
- Chlorine / sanitizers above 6ppm may deactivate product
- Add 1 oz per 100 gallons to the directly into the spa water weekly
- Use the convenient overcap as a measuring cup
- Can use spa directly after use
- For heavily used spas... may be double dosed
- Buy enough product to only last 12 weeks or less May be refrigerated or frozen for longer life
What color should Spa Perfect be?
Spa Perfect should look similar to a cup of coffee. The enzymes in Spa Perfect get darker with age and some of the enzymes may settle to give the look of coffee grinds floating or settled on the bottom of the bottle.
Can I use Pool Perfect in a spa?
Pool Pefect is specifically designed to work in water temperatures below you average spa temperatures. It is also designed to work in larger volumes of water. If Pool Perfect is added to a spa, you will see excessive foaming. Spa Perfect is designed specifically for hot water temperatures as well as smaller volumes of water, which is why we highly suggest NOT using Pool Perfect in spas but rather Spa Perfect.
NOTE: Do not store any products in temperatures over 120 degrees as this will cause the products to breakdown.
This product is designed for use in properly balanced spa water.
- Use 1 oz per 100 gallons of spa water per week.
- One cap full per week treats a 400 gallon spa.
- Use twice per week during periods of heavy use.
- Do not use with or immediately after shocking.
- Note: Sanitizer level should be below 5ppm before adding this product.