Taylor 60 ml DPD #2 Test Reagent
Taylor #2 - 60 ml DPD Test Reagent
To test for Free Chlorine or Bromine must use Reagent #1 and #2. Taylor K2005 Test Kit Part.
Test Reagent Shelf Life
All pool/spa test reagents (liquid, powders, tablets or test strips) have a shelf life based on storage conditions.
- Store reagents in a temperature range of 36-85F (2 - 29C).
- Keep reagents out of prolonged direct sunlight.
- Store reagents away from treatment chemicals.
- Replace reagent caps quickly to limit exposure to air and humidity.
- Do not switch reagent bottle caps or repour reagents into unclean containers.
- Taylor & Lamotte reagents (with very few exceptions) are fomulated to remain effective for at least one year.
- Replace all reagents more than one year old, or at the start of a new testing season.