Franklin 1 1/2 HP, 20 GPM, 4" Submersible Well Pump (Less Motor)
Franklin 1 1/2 HP, 20 GPM, 4" Submersible Well Pump (Less Motor) (9377 2020)
This 1 1/2 horsepower, 20 GPM pump end has a maximum pressure of 164 PSI (379'). 1 1/4" FIPT discharge, 9 stages, 4" Model 20JS15S4-PE, pump end only
The Standard J-Class SandHandler 4" submersible pump features the new TRI-SEAL floating stage system. This new stage system improves efficiency and protects against wear when pumping abrasives (sand). All J-Class SandHandler pumps are unconditionally guaranteed against sand locking in abrasive well conditions for one full year.
The floating stage design allows impellers to float independently. The Celcon impeller provides high efficiency performance and abrasion resistance. Ceramic shaft sleeve and rubber discharge bearing protect shaft and eliminate sand wear.
- 300 series stainless steel hub floats with the impeller maintaining a positive seal
- Phenolic washer provides down-thrust protection
- Celcon impeller provides high efficiency performance and abrasion resistance
- Noryl diffuser and disc - proven abrasion resistant material
- Floating stage design allows impeller to float independently
- Removable, spring-loaded check valve
- Maximum water temperature: 120°F / 49°C
- Ceramic shaft sleeve and rubber discharge bearing protect shaft and eliminate sand wear
- Franklin Electric Item Number: 93772020
- Horsepower: 1 1/2
- Flow: 23 GPM @ 100' with 50 PSI discharge pressure.
- Diameter: 4"
- Discharge: 1 1/4"
- Shut Off: 379'
- Stages: 9
- Length: 19.22"
- Weight: 12 lbs
|20 GPM Series (Based on 50 PSI DISCHARGE PRESSURE, Flow in US GPM)|
|Depth to Water Level||20||40||60||80||100||120||140||160||180||200||225||250||275||300||350||400||450||500||550||600||650||S/O ft|